What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The Third-Party cookies used on this website are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how Web Users and Members interact with Our website, keeping Our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to You and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with Our website.
- Authentication – To know you are human and not a robot.
- Navigation – To identify when activity is made on our Site and how accessible it is to the User.
- Your Requirements – Our cookies store information about Your preferences to provide you with content of interest and not overwhelm you with articles that are not.
- Shop – Our cookies track Your navigation to indicate to us popular searches and purchases.
- Analysis Inside our Website and Outside – Cookies to help us to analyse the use and performance of our websites, it tells us who referred you and what you did.
- Website Security – Our cookies are to help us take the neccessary precautions and provides security measures used to protect user accounts. This includes preventing fraudulent use of login credentials, payment processing and to protect our Sites and services.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help Us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement. Examples of these cookies are unnecessary and set for 2 years, Cookie code begins GA. and GS.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that We show to You so that they are meaningful to You. These cookies also help Us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show You ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store Your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that You have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
[cookie_audit columns=”cookie,description” heading=”The below list details the cookies used in our website.”]
Service Providers: Cookies used by our service providers include Google Analytics, Amazon and FaceBook, Bang Good. You will have to read their policies for their disclosure(s). Generally Our Cookies are set for a period of:
Up to 5 Years.
TIC can not claim guarantee of total data privacy.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
Be aware that if You do erase the cookies, You may not be able to use parts of this Website.
Social Buttons and Site Widget Cookies.
Users may see “social buttons”. These enables You to share or bookmark web page content on social media. These buttons include(but not limited to): Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn “Share”, ShareThis and YouTube. You may also find other regional or language-specific social media buttons. By clicking on any of these buttons, the sites will register Your action and may use that information. Site Widgets are access on the side bar of a Website which may link to other parts of the Site or other Websites.
To implement these buttons and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, scripts from domains outside of TIC Website may be used. Users should be aware that when they are logged-in to the services of these sites (e.g., Google, Amazon, Groupon and Facebook and any other affiliated Websites), they are likely to be collecting information about User browsing habits, including when using Our Site, even if you do not click on a social button or widget. Read the respective policies of each of these sites to see how they use your information and how to opt-out or delete such information we collect about Users and Website Visitors:
- Details of visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, search activities as well as the page, content, software or resources that Visitors and Users access.
- Your IP address, web addresses of the sites Visitors arrive from and go to next and information about Your connection, including your device’s browser, operating system, platform type and Internet connection speed. We use this information for operational and performance measurement purposes and to regionalize certain contents of the Site.
- Details of transactions and orders, your history of correspondence with us, quote requests or inquiries or when you contact customer service or technical support.
Information generated and collected automatically which We may not have control over. TIC uses Web Analytics tools to automatically store Site usage information, such as the origin, numbers and frequency of visitors to our Site and how they use its contents and components. This data is only used in the Analytics tool aggregate and helps Us figure out how to provide an optimal experience to as many Users as possible.
When a User provides Us with information that identifies them, such as when forms are filled in the site, We may store it in our marketing databases to personalize your relationship with Us. We do this to recognize our Users from Visitors and to gather data when you visit our Site; we may also do this with Cookies. Some options are available to help you anonymously visit websites, including the possibility to set Your web browser to block all cookies or to initiate an anonymous browsing session.
Any questions about Cookies can be sent to Us using the contact form on this Website. Thank you.